This is a book for those who have an active interest in country matters and particularly field sports of Gamekeeping and Shooting.
The author has spent many years enjoying the role of an amateur gamekeeper. Being an experienced writer, he gives the necessary instructions and advice in a concise, interesting manner.
To view a detailed Table of Contents, please see the images provided.
- Condition: Used – Minor wear on the top dust jacket, along with minor fading
- Hardcover: 209 pages with dust jacket
- Publisher: Saiga Publishing (1981)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos
- ISBN-10: 0904558932
- ISBN-13: 978-0904558937
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 14 x 2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 422 g