While there are many pigeon books available to American pigeon fanciers, reviewers have declared The Pigeon Guide to be one of the most up-to-date and comprehensive works available. This book includes information about breeding systems and genetics, nutrition, loft systems and equipment, showing, racing, and much more. Of particular interest to fanciers is information about the general health and well-being of their flocks, preventive health measures, recognition of diseases, and disease treatment.
This book contains black and white drawings and color photos throughout, with an Introduction by noted hawker Stephen Bodio. Includes index and appendix, with chapters on housing, breeding, feeding, and more.
This book that I have published makes a wonderful gift and is available for immediate delivery. Every copy ordered will be signed by the publisher Silvio Mattacchione.
To view a detailed Table of Contents, please see the images provided.
- Condition: New
- Hardcover: 274 pages
- Publisher: Silvio Mattacchione & Co. (2000)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: Color photos by George De La Nuez
- ISBN-10: 1895270189
- ISBN-13: 978-1895270181
- Parcel Dimensions: 23.1 x 15.2 x 1.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 658 g
|1. Breeds: An Introduction to Pigeon “Types”
2. Housing Systems and Equipment
3. Feeding Systems and Nutrition
4. Breeding Systems and Genetics
6. Training Systems for Performance Breeds
7. Show Competitions & Judging Systems
There are no reviews yet.