Originally born out of a series of articles Mr. Gordon wrote on Widowhood flying, this book has 3 parts: Basic Widowhood flying, introducing the techniques and methods, Modern Widowhood, for those about to attempt their first such flights, and then a recap of the authors visits to Europe, Israel, and the Canary Islands and the various pigeons and events he saw there.
Selling this “as-is”
- Condition: Used – Good condition – last few pages have water stain/mark
- Softcover: 97 pages with Ringer binding
- Publisher: Racing Pigeon Bulletin (1990)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos and illustrations
- ASIN: B000GVBHO6
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.5 x .7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 140 g
There are no reviews yet.