Very RARE and hard to find book on Pigeon Eye Sign!
An illustrated treatise on the influence of Eye-Sign, based on Mr. S. W. E. Bishop’s investigations and experiments – 2nd edition (1954)
The Long-Distance Fancier’s key to “Eye-Sign” – the only visible characteristic for selection in breeding and racing long-distance winners.
This book is well used. Front cover is water stain and the owner has his name on the front cover twice. Pages on this book are discolored due to age. The detailed information is this book is not impacted by the front cover wear described about.
- Condition: Used – Good (G) – Water damage on the front/back cover and owner name twice on the first few pages. No ripped pages.
- Hardcover: 52 pages
- Publisher: All-British Pigeon Racing Pub. Co; 2nd edition (1954)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos
- ASIN: B0007JL95Y
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 12 x .4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 115 g
|1. Part One – Proving the value of Eye Sign as a guide to the selection of long distance racing pigeons
2. Part Two – the wonderful mechanism of a pigeon’s eye
3. Part Three – the “Formula of Recognition” and how to use it when selecting long distance pigeons
4. Part Four – Making practical use of the “Formula of Recognition ” and the mating and racing of birds by “Eye-Sign
5. Part Five – “The Eyes of the Champion” (Reprinted from Pigeon Racing News and Gazette written by C.J. Cranstoun)..
6. Glossary of Terms
There are no reviews yet.