This is a large format edition first published in a limited edition of 100 copies in 1891.
In re-issuing this new impression we take the opportunity to give readers the pleasure of seeing the splendid print of Ginger Old English Game originally painted by Herbert Atkinson apparently for a calendar.
The portraits of Old English Game depicted by the author have not been surpassed by any artists and therefore it is appropriate that they continue to be made available to enthusiasts who keep Old English Game Fowl (OEG)
11 chapters in this book covering selecting, feeding, breeding and more!!
- Condition: New
- Hardcover: 111 pages with dust jacket – Red boards and the spine has gold gilt lettering
- Publisher: Nimrod Press (1990)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: Color photographs, colour plates and hand illustrations
- ISBN-10: 1852592508
- ISBN-13: 978-1852592509
- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 21 x 1.8 cm
- Shipping Weight: 586 g
2. Origin and History
3. The Revival of Old English Game in the Show Pen
4. The Points of Game Fowl
5. The Different Breeds and Colours
|9. Sitting, Hatching, Rearing & …