Jan Aert’s knowledge of pigeon racing comes from a lifetime of experience in breeding and racing them. In this book, Jan Aert passes on his knowledge, and pigeon fanciers will find in it just the information they need for selecting breeding stock, correct feeding, the ideal loft, racing systems and many other facets of the sport. This book covers a wide field in the keeping and breeding of racing pigeons.
Based on the facts, this book is a must for the fancier who is anxious to pursue his hobby along intelligent lines and wants to know more about racing pigeons than just racing them.
- Condition: Used – Fine condition (F) Discoloring of pages, bend in back cover
- Paperback: 189 pages
- Publisher: Faber and Faber Ltd. (1981)
- ISBN-10: 0571115721
- ISBN-13: 978-0571115723
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 12.7 x 1.1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 184 g
|1. The fancier, his qualifications for success and dependence on others.
2. The selection of breeding stock
3. The Breeding System
4. The environment
5. The loft
|7. Racing Systems
8. The Pigeon
9. Back from the race
10. How do our pigeons find their way home?
11. A look behind the scenes
12. And finally, a look at Fabry