The author has been involved with pheasants for many years and in his superb aviaries keeps and breeds many species. He is Director General of the World Pheasant Association and has traveled extensively throughout the world in his quest to study the many species in their natural habitat and also to meet other enthusiasts.
Illustrated throughout with both color and black and white photographs, this book will prove an invaluable reference work for those planning to keep their first pheasants, while being of more than passing interest to those who are already experienced in keeping these beautiful birds.
- Condition: New
- Hardcover: 122 pages
- Publisher: Hancock House Publishers Ltd. (1996)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: Color and B&W photos and illustrations
- ISBN-10: 0888393814
- ISBN-13: 978-0888393814
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 14.6 x 1.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 372 g
2. Aviaries: Practical Consideration
|3. General Management and Husbandry
5. Choice of Species and Stock Selection
6. The Breeding Season
|7. The Pheasant Species