A great book on Racing Pigeons History is in great condition that was published in 1960. It is part of an exclusive pigeon book collection by a longtime pigeon fancier.
This book goes into detail about the legendary “Logan” strain that were known not only for its dominance in racing but their beauty as well.
Book also features pictures and information about the old line “Gits,” “Ameels,” and “Fabry” families of birds.
- Condition: Used – Mint condition. Dust jacket has some wear on the edges
- Hardcover 191 pages with dust jacket
- Publisher: The Pigeon News (1960)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos and illustrations
- ASIN: B000RDFZ6E
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 15.8 x 1.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 591 g
There are no reviews yet.