Half the book is in Dutch, turn it over and around and then you have the other half in English.
This is another book by Jules Gallez on Racing Pigeons and always very informative for the beginner and expert. Makes a great addition to a fanciers collection!
Jules Gallez other books, A Set of 5 – 101 Method – Part I to V is also available in the store.
Some chapters from this book include:
1. How to select prepotent pigeons
2. Dangers of breeding from old stock
3. Stock birds’ diet
4. General care of pigeons
4. How to construct a loft
5. The moult
6. Is the widowhood system the best?
7. About drugs and vitamins
8. Important of the stock loft
9. What to do during the racing season….. and MORE!!!
- Condition: Used – Very Good (VG) 1st page has owner embossed label. Markings in books
- Paperback: 271 pages – 111 pages in English / 160 pages in Dutch
- Publisher: Vanhoutte, Hooglede, Belgium (1971)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos
- ASIN: B00865DFW6
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 1.9 cm
- Shipping Weight: 343 g
View Table of Contents in supplied Images!
There are no reviews yet.