There have recently been tremendous advances in pigeon dietary and scientific investigations into loft design. All that, and the training systems of today’s crack fanciers, are explained here in straightforward language.
16 chapters and illustrations make starting in pigeon racing easily understandable. any intelligent enthusiast can find a successful racing career on the methods and advice given in these pages. All the methods and systems described have been fully tested and proven by the author.
In particular, the chapter on ‘Foundation Stock’ contains a specification that is believed to be the first of its kind and should enable the beginner to select good foundation birds and avoid costly mistakes.
- Condition: Used – Good condition with minor wear on dust jacket
- Hardcover: 180 pages
- Publisher: Pelham Books (1978)
- Language: English
- Illustrations: B&W photos and illustrations
- ISBN-10: 0720705010
- ISBN-13: 978-0720705010
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 x 14.4 x 2.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 380 g
|1. The Loft
2. Loft Equipment and Accessories
3. Pigeon Racing Equipment
4. The Foundation Stock
5. The Art of Breeding
6. The Plumage Colours
7. The Diet
9. Pigeon Racing Techniques
10. The Drag
12. The Moult
13. Ailments and Diseases
14. The Respiratory System
15. The Hen’s Reproductory System
16. The Mathematics of Pigeon Racing
There are no reviews yet.